Ms. Angela Williams, Principal
- East Central University, Post Masters Certificate, School Psychometry
- Northeastern State University, Masters of Education, School Administration
- Northeastern State University, Bachelors of Science, Science Education with Biology Emphasis
- Classroom Teacher, Muldrow Public Schools: 18 years
- Principal, Muldrow Middle School: 5 years
- Assistant Special Education Director: 5 years
I believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and a stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. It is my desire as an educator to help students meet their fullest potential in these areas. There are three elements that I believe are conducive to establishing such an environment: (1) the teacher acting as a guide, (2) allowing the child's natural curiosity to direct his/her learning, and (3) promoting respect for all things and all people. Every day, we at Muldrow Middle School work hard to establish and maintain this environment for all students.